Y on the Fly!
Friends, Free Meals, and Fun Program
Did you know your local YMCA will be at a location near you this summer and school year with free activities and meals? Open to all kids & Teens under 18 years of age. No enrollment, no cost.
The Y believes that children deserve every opportunity possible to learn, grow, and thrive. The meals we serve every school day and summer help more children get the nutrition they need for good health. With the funds raised through our Community Support Campaign, the Y is able to continue its dedication to youth development.
Rally your church, school group or co-workers to get involved in the cause! Volunteers and teams are needed Daily to prepare meals. Volunteers must complete a YMCA background check and training. Contact Debbie for more information.
School Year Sites
Join us for a free meal on Mondays and Thursdays for kids at:
- Etowah Housing Circle Drive 4pm—4:30pm
- Holiday Mobile Home Community—4:45 to 5:15pm
- Lee Manor Apartments—5:15 to 5:45pm
- E.G. Fisher Library Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:00pm—4:30pm
Meal sites are offered Mondays & Thursdays with meals bundled together for all 5 days of the week. The children must be present in the drive-thru to receive their meals each day.
Summer Meal Sites
Ending August 6th*:
- Breakfast: 8:30a-9:30a; Lunch: 11:30-1:30p
Athens Church of Christ
- Breakfast 8a-9a; Lunch: 11a-1p on Monday-Friday
Calhoun First Baptist Church
- Lunch: 9a-11a every Tuesday
EG Fisher Library
- Lunch: 11:30a-12:00p on Monday-Friday
- Lunch: 1p-1:30p on Monday-Friday
Etowah Community Center
- Breakfast 8-9a; Lunch: 12p-1p on Monday-Friday
Etowah Housing Authority
- Lunch 1130a-12p on Mondays & Thursdays
Holiday Mobile Home Community
- Lunch 12:15p-12:45p Mondays & Thursdays
Lee Manor Apartments
- Lunch: 12:45p-1:15p Mondays & Thursdays
Meigs Co. Boys & Girls Club
- Breakfast: 9a-9:30a; Lunch: 1p-2p on Monday-Friday
Niota Elementary School [starting July 5]
- Every Wednesday 10a-12p
- Lunch: 12p-12:30p Mondays & Thursdays
Rogers Creek Elementary School
- Every Tuesday 1p-3p