WE ARE THE ATHENS-MCMINN FAMILY YMCA
Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and wellbeing, and inspiring action across our community.
By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives, and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships, and resources necessary to learn, grow, and thrive.
Download our free app to stay connected with us!
Membership Means So Much More.
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
The Benefits of Membership
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Family enrichment
- Programs for children and teens
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Grow in spirit, mind, and body
- A wide variety of land and water classes
- Member discounts for Y programs
- No contracts
- You can save on your YMCA membership if your employer is a Y Corporate Member. For more information, contact Tiffany Hayes at 423.745.4904.
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!