GAIN A LITTLE MORE FROM YOUR Y MEMBERSHIP.
We are excited that you have joined in on the Y movement! We hope that you will find your membership rewarding, and enjoy a sense of community. Here are some ways to get a richer experience with your Y membership! 3rd Party Memberships to ask us about: Silver&Fit, Renew Active, and Active&Fit.
Schedule a Tour
Get familiar with our Athens-McMinn Family YMCA facility, programs and services and meet the people who will help you transform your life. Stop by the Front Desk between 8am-9pm M-F; 9am-5pm Saturday; 1-5pm Sunday [September through May] to have a member of our Team show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Schedule Member Orientation
Work with a fitness consultant and identify your goals to get you started in our YMCA. They will also walk you through an intense equipment and weight room orientation so you will feel comfortable using your facility. To schedule your member orientation, stop by the Front Desk for more information, call us at 423-745-4904 or email our Health & Wellness Coordinator, Jamie McCay.
Download our Helpful Mobile App
Make an Impact and Volunteer
Giving back always makes you feel better! The support of volunteers allows the Y to make a significant impact on our community. Volunteer opportunities are always available at various areas of the Y and we’re always looking for a helping hand. For more information about volunteering, email us.
Online Membership Portal
Are you interested in purchasing persontal training packages online or registering for swim lessons? You can do that through your online membership account! Click here for assistance in getting started.
This is a GREAT question! As a member of the YMCA, you have full access to all of our amenities. Here's a list of what our location has to offer:
- Indoor pool, basketball court, pickleball court, racquetball court
- An outdoor playground in our backyard when not in use by our program
- Cardio and strength room, weight room, agility room, indoor walking track
- 3 studio rooms when not in use for classes
- Group exercise classes (unlimited)
- Child Watch During Workouts (jr. family/couple, family, or membership units with children under the age of 5 attached)
- Member program fees for birthday parties, swim lessons, personal training, child care, and sports programs
- Free Wi-Fi for use during workouts or in our HUB area
- Free events including our annual Easter Egg Hunt, Spooky Splash Pool Party, and Annual Meeting & Luncheon (open to the public)
- Nationwide Membership: visit other YMCA locations! Just make sure they are accepting visiting members.