At the Y, we are for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. This way, our members can use the Y as often as they like, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.
There are more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 51% of the time.
- Program-only participants (including Renew Active, Silver and Fit or otherlike programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.
- Achieve your health goals even while traveling!
- Third party memberships are not eligible to participate in YMCA Nationwide Membership.