CAMP is currently on a waiting list for several weeks. If you register and a week or more shows the waitlist option, staff will be in contact with you via email if your child(ren) can be moved to the active list. You are encouraged to register online and get your child(ren)'s information to us.
YMCA day camps inspire kids ages 5-13 to learn and play together. With new exciting themes every week, your kids will try new activities and experiences, and simply enjoy being themselves all summer long.
- Ages: 5-13 (must have completed Pre-K)
- Camp Dates: May 30 - July 28
- Camp Hours: 7:30am-6pm
- Location: Athens-McMinn Family YMCA
- REGISTRATION CHECKLIST: Very important documents are required to be emailed back to us or dropped off. You must complete them & register online.
Camp Program Pricing
We will offer 5 day a week camp only, Monday - Fridays.
- Sibling discounts without financial assistance packages are offered at 15% per child starting with the second child.
- Financial assistance is available and must be filled out at registration. Please email a copy back with the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration fee will remain at $25 per child [discounts/assistance will not apply]
|Member Program Fee/Child/Week:||$85|
|Nonmember Program Fee/Child/Week:||$120|
- Registration: Available now until camp is full.
- Wait List: The wait list option will be available when certain groups are full. You will not pay a registration fee until if/when you are moved to the active list.
Emailed/texted to parents via the REMIND App.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com. A member of our child care team will get in touch with you.